Tuesday 9 April 2013

My long weekend in Milan. The food bit.

Hello!
As you guys know I spent a lovely long weekend in Milan recently. You can view that Here.
I thought i'd share some snaps of what I devoured whilst there. It was my first time in Milan and everything restaurant wise was new to me so I have a long list of where I want to go next time. It was also Easter weekend when i went so a lot the places I researched were closed. oh well there is always next time :)

Here you are, enjoy...

Penne with Saffron and courgette (zucchini)

Artichoke salad

Sweet brioche sandwich filled with ham and brie.

Sandwich- filled with salami and gherkin.

Window shopping- so many enticing delis.

Salad time- Tuna, rocket, tomato and pickled onions.

Gelato- I had cookies and a scoop of my favourite AMERENA.

Sea food salad- AMAZING.

Wood oven pizza at a great little restaurant called Woodstock.

Snack time- Fast food pizza had to be done.

Pesto gnocchi- Amazing and so flavoursome.  At a great bar/restaurant called noon bar ( also do a great happy hour).

Where are your favourite places to eat and snack in Milan? I would love suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment