Tuesday 16 April 2013

Where to eat in London? Brunch at the breakfast club

Hello!
I went out for a lovely brunch the other day so thought I would share my photos and thoughts with you guys.
The Breakfast Club chain is well known in London and with good reason. I had been once before and my experience was amazing both times.

I visited the one on D'Ardblay street. The staff are efficient, down to earth and always have a smile on their faces. The menu is full of choice and would definitely entice you to come back for more. Everything about the place is relaxed yet buzzing and an overall great place in central London for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
There is sometimes a 5-10 minutes wait but this can only be seen as a good thing.

Here are a few snaps of the inside and what I ate:

Fried potatoes-  delicious with a hint of rosemary.
Eggs Royale- Toasted English muffin, smoked salmon, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce
Pancakes and Berries- AMAZING!! Pancakes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, maple syrup and tasty vanilla cream.
International visitors- postcards, pictures and random notes stuck up by customers from all over the world.

Smoothie time- Green is good and Pommy granny. Mine was Pommy granny and I would definitely recommend it. It's made with pomegranate, raspberries, blueberries, apple and ginger. Absolutely delicious!

The all American- Pancakes, fried potatoes, crispy bacon, sausage and poached eggs. The pancakes were thick, sweet and I'm gonna say it again AMAZING! After this picture was taken I also poured A LOT of maple syrup over them. I loved the combination of sweet and savory of this dish.

The Breakfast Club branches in London:

33 D'Arblay St
London
020 7434 2571
2-4 Rufus St
London
020 7729 5252
12-16 Artillery Ln
London
020 7078 9633

Have you ever visited the Breakfast club before? Any other great places to eat breakfast in London that you would recommend?

See you next time guys x 


2 comments:

  1. I am not in London so cannot try out these amzing food places..but lovely tempting clicks. Will suggest these to my frnds in London:)

    WOuld love to see you visit/follow my blog at http://goodeatstostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) will definitely check out your blog

    ReplyDelete