Monday 8 April 2013

My week in food #3

Soooo I know I missed a week but 'My week in food' is back.
I am also going to be blogging a lot more regularly now so make sure you are following me to keep up to date with all my posts.

Feast your eyes on these pics and enjoy :


My spicy mince, homemade flat breads and homemade coleslaw.

A healthy snack- yoghurt with  banana and dried gojji berries

Seafood noodle soup- made with squid, prawns, glass noodles, sweet peppers, chilli, cabbage, egg whites and stock. Its healthy and quick to make.

My healthy homemade coleslaw. Made with cabbage, red onion , peas and a touch of low fat mayonnaise (you can also add carrot for a more classic dish). Recipe on my previous blog post click here to view

A close up for you guys :)

I was a bit noodle soup happy last week. This time with chicken instead of squid

Penne with tomato, olives, anchovies and capers. This was at the restaurant Carluccios ( apologies as I've forgotten the name of the dish on the menu) . But was extremely tasty.

My cous cous salad. Made with prawns, chilli, spinach, cucumber and avocado.

Sea bass at The Roux (blog post on this restaurant coming this week)

Smoked duck at The roux.

White chocolate panna cotta with mango, lime and coconut at The Roux.


Hope you guy enjoyed. Which dishes look tastiest to you?

Back tomorrow with another post  about my food adventures in Milan.





No comments:

Post a Comment