Monday 15 April 2013

My week in food #4

Hi guys, I've been busy on the food front this week....AGAIN. Lots of eating out....AGAIN.
Here you go, enjoy...


Dumplings at Banana Tree Wardour street.

Banana Tree- Chicken wings. Perhaps up there with the best I have ever tasted. Sticky and sweet.

Banana Tree- Beef Rendang. I chose to have the added extra of the platter.

The Breakfast Club Soho- The all american. Pancakes, sausage, poached eggs, crispy bacon, fried potatoes and lots of syrup added on after.

The Breakfast Club- My smoothie on the right was Pommy granny (pomegranate, blueberries, raspberries, apple and ginger.)

Fire and Stone- Mixed sharing board. Cured ham, fennel salami, arancini, parmesan flatbread strips, houmous, marinated olives and tomato salsa. 

Fire and Stone- Calamari, my favourite.

Fire and Stone- Marrakech. Spiced minced lamb, slow roasted red peppers, red onions, mozzarella, tzatziki and fresh mint.

Hope you enjoyed :) don't forget to follow me to keep up with my weekly food diary x


No comments:

Post a Comment