Monday 22 April 2013

My week in food #5

Hi guys, another food fatty week for me :)
Lets cut the small talk and go straight to the goods. Enjoy...

Wagamama- chicken katsu curry, always my favourite.

Noodle time- my homemade 'Pad Thai'. Glass noodles, prawns, one egg, soy sauce, fish sauce, Pad Thai sauce and coriander to finish.

Daily treats- My mum's homemade apple and sultana cupcakes. I had these everyday. 

Snack time- my dads fish salad. Makarel, rocket, avocado, salad leaves and a touch of mayo and lemon.

Lunch- I'm on a slight (just a slight) health kick. Tomato soup is a daily occurance to.

Beef Rendang- Beef Rendang combo at the banana tree. More on this meal on my next blog post.

And the boyfriend had the duck combo.

Coriander meatballs- Probably my favourite starter .

Roast pork starter at banana tree.


Chicken dinner- Chinese chicken curry and rice. Yum!



Hope you guys enjoyed :)

See you next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment